Strain Name : Strawberry Type of Strain : Hybrid Amount : .5 Gram Did you know that 94% of American households consume strawberries? We’d like to imagine the other 6% get their strawberry intake by using this Strawberry vape. A true classic hybrid strain, tasting and smelling of fresh strawberries, our Strawberry has nothing but smoothness to its flavor. After taking a puff of this sweet-tasting vape, users can expect to experience euphoric, relaxed, and focused mood states